Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Trending on YouTube

I just watched three AWESOME currently trending videos on YouTube, and holy crap I have to share them. The first one I watched is adorable, the Deaf Professional Arts Network made an ASL video to the White Stripes' song, "We're Going To Be Friends". For more info about D-PAN, visit them at www.d-pan.com.




Okay, next video is mind blowing. These guys definitely know how to move. I love comparing their "dancing" to our American hip-hop dancing. Different, but still with a few similarities and fun to watch. This is like seeing OK Go and The Postal Service have Asian babies. Phenomenal.




This last one is gunna make you poop your pants, I'm not kidding. I've never seen anything like this before... Maybe it's just because I'm from Alaska, or maybe it's because sometimes I'm okay with living under a rock. But this totally threw me for a loop. I just wanna party with these people, and their neighbors.... must love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment