Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Bomb


October has officially ended. I know it's been way too long since I've posted anything, but I'm going to pull out my usual excuse and say that I've just been busy. October has been a pretty big month for me, and I've made a few big decisions, like moving back home next semester because I miss my family and I need to save money for moving out of state next year. I'm basically going to become an über nerd and do nothing but go to class and do homework so I can get good grades. I don't even care about anything else at this point, I've had enough of it and I'm ready to focus on school.
Enough about me, though. How about we talk about music, yeah? It's been a pretty exciting month for many bands,  like Feist, Bjork, Ryan Adams, Radiohead, Kelly Clarkson, and of course, Coldplay. I don't really have enough room to talk about all of these albums, but I have room enough to say that all of them need to be listened to, except for Kelly Clarkson's. It's all pretty much the same as what she's been singing since she won American Idol 27 years ago, or whenever that was. I'm over her.
Now let's get down to it. Here's my October playlist. Thanks to all my readers lately, I've had a big boom in views lately. It's greatly appreciated :)

OCTOBER BOMB
In The Dark
Dev
Chain Gang (Prod by JCW & Siegel - Stoner)
MOD SUN
All Night, Everynight feat The Ready Set (Prod by Dave   Siegel)
MOD SUN
Shaun White (Prod by Sam & Sluggo)
MOD SUN
Minez _ Yourz (My Body)
Cherub
Love You Right
Cherub
How Bad Do You Want It Now
Sex Ray Vision
5 O'clock (Ft. Wiz Khalifa & Lily Allen)
T-Pain
Eat Your Heart Out
Lydia
Dragging Your Feet In The Mud
Lydia
Hailey
Lydia
Ghosts
Lydia
No More Secrets
Carolina Liar
Miss America
Carolina Liar
Lessons In Love
Cartel
Conduit
Cartel
American Dreams
Cartel
Something to Believe
Cartel
In Stereo
Cartel
Gucci Swag
Chrishan
Love U More (RAC Mix)
Sunday Girl
In This Life
Mike Stud
Bottle It Up ft. Kinetics
Mike Stud
Top Of The City
Mike Stud
Gone In September (DJ Lil Raskal Blend) ft. Mike Posner
Mike Stud
College Humor
Mike Stud
In The Rain ft. Justin Cohen
Mike Stud
ID 2
Avicii
Yes
Beyoncé
Phone Rings Goodbye (Long Edit)
Brenton Duvall
iTribute
Timeflies
Chris Brown's Temper (Rihanna x Axwell & Dirty South x Temper Trap)
Kap Slap
Without Jagger (Maroon 5, Usher, David Guetta)
Basic Physics
Sweat (feat. Lil Wayne)
Bow Wow
Make Me Proud (feat. Nicki Minaj)
Drake
And WE Danced
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Otherside
Macklemore
Wild Boy feat. Waka Flocka (DatPiff Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
STFU (DatPiff Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
The Morning After Voicemail... (DatPiff Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
LTFU (One More Time) (DatPiff Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
Half Naked and Almost Famous (DatPiff Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
Welcome To The Rage feat. The Madden Brothers (DatPiff   Exclusive)
Machine Gun Kelly
Jello (feat. Rye Rye)
Far East Movement
Out Of Town
August Coupe
Stars (Prod. DJ DStar) (Bonus Track)
Silver Medallion
Sexy and I Know It
LMFAO
In The Kitchen
Asher Roth
Bigger Than You (CDQ) (Prod. By Emile)
Kid Cudi
San Diego VIP (Nothing Yet)
Skrillex
I Hear Them Calling
KiD CuDi
Heaven
John Legend
Donald Trump
Mac Miller



No comments:

Post a Comment