Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June (Playlist)

My, my, my. It's been quite some time... Sorry readers. Now that I'm technically working three jobs, it's hard for me to keep up with the smaller, more enjoyable parts of my life.
But I promise, you'll love my June playlist. I can't really decide what to call it (usually I have witty names for my monthly playlists) but I honestly couldn't decide on one. So I'm just going to call it June. Simple, yes, but June is such a great month... Maybe that's just the point. This last month has been really interesting, but enjoyable. I'm thankful for the people that are currently prominent in my life, and a thanks to the friend that showed me a lot of the music in this playlist.
Anyhow, I know some of the songs here aren't brand new, but it's what I've downloaded and obsessed over for the past month. The variety of music here is pretty wide, lots of hip hop, dubstep, and indie alternative too. And remember, anything you haven't heard of on here can just be Google searched or found on YouTube. Anything in green is a must-download and is amazing enough that everyone needs to hear it. Hope everyone's summer has been good so far. I know mine has.

 




JUNE


Swim Good
Frank Ocean
Don't Care About Anything
Alex Winston
Dearest
The Black Keys
Morning Thought
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Headlong Into the Abyss
We Are Augustines
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
Coldplay
Got It All (This Can't Be Living Now)
Portugal. The Man
Up Up Up
Givers
Everlasting Light
The Black Keys
Next Girl
The Black Keys
Howlin' For You
The Black Keys
Super Bass (feat Ester Dean)
Nicki Minaj
Back Seat
New Boyz feat Dev
 Tonight Tonight
Hot Chelle Rae
Cat Daddy (Starring Chris Brown)
The Rej3ctz
I Can Transform Ya (feat. Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz)
Chris Brown
Young Forever
The Ready Set
Boyfriend
Big Time Rush feat Snoop Dogg
Kap Slap [Ellie Goulding vs. Bill Posters vs. Modestep vs. Stellamara & NiT GriT vs. Mary O'Hara vs. Empire Of The Sun vs. Chris Brown & Busta Rhymes vs. Xilent vs. Feed Me]
Last Friday Night
Katy Perry
Outta Your Mind (Feat LMFAO)
Lil Jon
Fix Up, Look Sharp
Dizzee Rascal
Outrun The Sun
Madcon feat. MaadMoiselle
Talk That
Lil Wayne Feat. T-Pain
Top of The World
The Cataracs
She's Hearing Voices
Bloc Party
Shades Off [Radio Edit]
X & Hell
2 PIECE (So Cosmo)
The Midi Mafia
Country Shit (Remix)
Big K.R.I.T. ft Ludacris, Bun
Buzzin' (Remix)
Mann ft. 50 Cent
I Can't Behave Myself
Deadmau5 ft. Neon Hitch
The Book Report
Dylan Owen
Can You Feel It
Sublime With Rome Ft Wiz Khalifa
Angels & Demons
KiD CuDi
Crave You (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)
Flight Facilities
I'd Lie
Taylor Swift
Music Talking (Fred Falke Remix)
Roland Clark And The Montanas
Summertime Music
Shwayze & Cisco
Love Letter
Shwayze
Good Feeling
Flo Rida
Shake Senora Remix (ft. T-Pain, Sean Paul, & Ludacris)
Pitbull
Last Friday Night
Sex Ray Vision
Freeze
Paper Diamond
Kiss
Norwegian Recycling
Pretty Lights vs Summertime
Pretty Lights
Stereo Hearts Mashup
Collin McLoughlin


No comments:

Post a Comment