Sunday, July 10, 2011

I don't care.

I've decided to do something good for myself emotionally, because I haven't in a while.
I'm tired of people with awful attitudes and people who won't take the time to know me and understand me. I am who I am, and even though I've changed a lot throughout my life, a person should know that if they want to get close to me, they need to recognize my values, my mannerisms, and for God's sake, take MY feelings into consideration for once. Oh, and another thing. If you have major issues in your life that affect your ability to start a relationship with someone, get your own shit figured out first before you try and figure me out. I can't help you if you won't let me.
So here's the deal. Everyone will be put to my new test from now on. If you can't communicate with me, and say what you feel, I don't care. You're out. If you can't step out of your own shoes and into mine for two seconds, I don't care, you're out. If you can't leave your previous issues in the past where they're supposed to be, I don't care. You're out. If you aren't looking for what I'm looking for, I don't care, you're out. Because I can do all of those things, and I do them well. I know what I'm looking for and what I want. That's why I know you better than you know me. I know you lie, and I know you choose to do other things instead of seizing the long-awaited opportunities to spend even five minutes with me.
I don't care if you're "trying". If you can't show me, forget it.
Why is it so hard to understand eachother these days, we put our entire lives on the damn internet, right there for everyone to see.
What are my favorite things? Gee, try reading my Facebook Bio.
What are my values? Pretty sure that one's on there, too.
Do I have TIME to deal with your BS? Look at my Wall. Obviously, I'm always busy. Look, there's a status about how tired I am. Or that I'm sick. Or that I have no free time. And when I do, you'd better take advantage of it quick, instead of ignoring it and purposely creating a problem. The fact that I'm standing there next to you after a full day of work and whatever else is PROOF that I sacrificed something JUST to spend my time with you.
It's all right there in front of you, yet you say and do things that will clearly upset me...
I don't care. Forget it. The answer is no.
No more second chances. Chances are now an item that can only be bought. I don't give them for free anymore.
So, I'm done.
...All this rock music lately has got me feelin' dang good. Here's my Pandora station for all of it.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment