Monday, January 31, 2011

Today is a Monday kind of day.

I feel like writing a new post, but honestly I don't have much to write about. I feel really BLAH today... There are so many thoughts buzzing around in my head. I think I need to get a few poems out. Maybe a song, I don't know. But my brain feels cluttered. It's strange, I feel lonely. I don't know how it's possible. I'm so busy, surrounded by people and lots to do. But I feel like I'm missing something. Maybe I just need a job and more work to do. Or it could be that I'm missing my brain. That's kinda how I feel.

I listened to Edge of Desire by John Mayer about six times today. The overall sound is kind of mirroring my mood lately. I also listened to Scar Tissue by RHCP, it's my favorite by them.
I'm also in the middle of compiling a Valentine's Day Playlist, stuff that's very easy to dance to.

Here's what I've downloaded so far today:


Amazed by Lonestar
I Need a Doctor by Dr. Dre ft. Eminem and Skylar Grey
Princess Ke$ha by Ke$ha (don't even bother, it's a stupid song.)
We In the Buildin' by Moufy
Party Til We Pass Out by Moufy
Lights (WIRED Dubstep Remix) by Ellie Goulding
Roll Up by Wiz Khalifa
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Kiss From A Rose by Seal (idk why this wasn't in my library already)


I also just realized it's the last day of January... It's already been a month of 2011? WTF, already? This is creepy.

1 comment:

  1. My dear, I miss you. I think we've got some talking to do. I think you're just missing your bestie :)

    ReplyDelete