Monday, January 24, 2011

Final January Playlist

I AM SO BEHIND.

I’m sorry. My new year so far has been BUSY. Which is a good thing, I suppose. I practically gave up on Project 356 for about 2 weeks… Haven’t posted any new music on here since, what, January 7th? What the hell. I almost feel like I’m already failing myself and it’s only 23 days into the year.

TIME TO PICK UP THE SLACK!!!

I have some crazy awesome new music for you all, as a continuation of my last post, I’ll give you the rest of what I’ve been listening to this month. It’s a pretty even mix of Indie, hip-hop, and pop, with a little house/techno thrown in. I love it so far. Now, I can’t post EVERY song I’ve downloaded within the month, because that list is about 150 songs long. But I will, of course, give you my favorites. So, here’s the full DOIN’ IT RIGHT, JANUARY.

Magic Carpet Ride by Steppenwolf
Pretty much a badass oldie.
Feel Good by Modestep
FANTASTIC dubstep. MUST DOWNLOAD
YES by Bassnectar & Datsik
Raise Your Weapon by Deadmau5 (Switch Fusion Remix)
Long Time by Cake
Got To Move by Cake
Check out their new album, it’s really good!
We Used To Wait by Arcade Fire
Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) by Arcade Fire
Beautiful by Borne
Feel It All Around by Washed Out
Can’t stop listening to this! MUST DOWNLOAD
Fallin' by Asher Roth
Gotta Get Up by Asher Roth & Nottz
Hot N' Fun (Remix) by Asher Roth
Teenage Love by Chris Akinyemi
Last Forever by IYAZ
Awesome party song! MUST DOWNLOAD
Difficult by Eminem
This is a pretty personal one from Mr. Mathers, about his loss of a friend. Good beat and good lyrics.
Part of Me by Katy Perry
Eyes Closed by Kanye West
Love the chorus and the guitar in this one.
All Night by Timeflies
Great song all around, MUST DOWNLOAD
Speed of Sound ft. Big Sean by Mike Posner
Can’t go wrong with Posner. He’s gotta be my favorite rising star ATM. MUST DOWNLOAD
Star In the Making by Case, Wally, and Johnny Juliano
Makes me think of all my friends trying to make it big and have lots of hopes and dreams. MUST DOWNLOAD
Little Devil by Campa
I Just Came To Say Hello [Katy Perry vs. Coldplay vs. Martin Solveig feat. Dragonette vs. Peter Fox vs. David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi vs. Snow Patrol vs. Kesha vs. Michael Jackson] by Mashup-Germany
People need to start listening to more mashups. They’re just awesome in general.
La Vie (the life) by The Dean’s List
International Love ft. Pitbull by Chris Brown
Sweet new party song, great to dance to.
Hello (BlackX Remix) by Martin Solveig fg Dragonette
Yes, this is similar to the one 3 songs up… but it’s just as good.
West Coast by Coconut Records
Love this one, it’s mellow and beautiful.
Summer Day by Coconut Records
Nighttiming by Coconut Records
Super sweet guitar riff here.
Speeding Cars by Imogen Heap
One of my faves from her, she’s got the most unique voice I’ve ever heard.
Congratulations by Blue October and Imogen Heap
The Best Thing About Me Is You (Jump Smokers Radio Edit) by Ricky Martin feat. Joss Stone
Sweet new party song!
Coconut Tree by Mohombi ft. Nicole Scherzinger
Can’t get over how island this is, I LOVE it. MUST DOWNLOAD
Jaguar Jazzy by Jazz Cartier
Not only is this guy really hot and reminds me of Jazz from Fresh Prince of Bel Air, but his song is great. MUST DOWNLOAD
C’mon (Catch ‘Em By Surprise) by Tiesto vs. Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes
If you like Tiesto, you’ll like this one. If you don’t like Tiesto, you’ll probably still like this one.
End of the Week by Dean and Ravo
Really love the beat and vocals
This Ain’t a Symphonie by Dan Black ft. Kid Cudi vs. Scouting For Girls
Ain’t Comin’ Down by MDH
Don’t know what it is about his voice… but I like it a lot.
Perfect by Hedley
Ohhhh man…. I love this song. Beautiful lyrics, and beautiful vocals. MUST DOWNLOAD
What The Hell by Avril Lavigne
I remember back in like 6th and 7th grade, Avril and I were real tight. Good to hear from her again. MUST DOWNLOAD
Who Dat Girl ft. Akon by Flo Rida
Good for jammin’ in the car. MUST DOWNLOAD
I Know You Got Soul by Bobby Byrd
Sweet oldies sound.

(500 Days of Weezy), My Sick Uncle:
There Is a Fire That Never Goes Out
Really Bad Kids
Fear Forever
Lollipop Dreams
Sweet Stunt Positions
Mushababy
Here Comes Your Milli

By Erik Paul from his EP titled The Epiphany:
These Voices
Ransom Freestyle
I’da Told You Anything
Cloudy
A Milli Remix
Letter to the Rap Game ft. Blue Foundation
Turn the Page ft. Bob Segar
Half A Life ft. Christina Perri
Monsters ft. Meg & Dia

From “Viva La Hova”, combining Jay-Z and Coldplay, by Mick Boogie and Terry Urban:
Never Changing [Prod. By nVMe]
Miss Trouble [Prod. By Judah]
Science Is Ignorant [Prod. By Gooch]
Take the Hill [Prod. By nVMe}
Life Of Clocks [Prod. By Terry Urban]

Lose My Mind by Timeflies
MUST DOWNLOAD
I’m Coming Home by Diddy & Dirty Money ft. Skylar Grey
MUST DOWNLOAD
Wings by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Pretty Little Penthouse (Tayyib Ali) by Brenton Duvall
Illmerica (Party Rock Remix) by Split Second
These guys are SO sick. Look ‘em up! MUST DOWNLOAD
Beautiful People by Benny Benassi ft. Chris Brown
You like Benassi? You like this.
My Bitter Cheap Symphony (Still Sweet) by Mashup- Germany

FYI.... a lot of these songs, and songs from previous posts, come from Camelback Music. PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT!!!

THERE YOU HAVE IT! Hope you enjoy at least one of these songs. Because I enjoy all 71 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment