Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winding Down

So, I made it through my first semester of college. Why do I feel like it's only been a week or two? It went by WAY too fast. I'm so thankful for all the amazing new friends I've made. I can't wait for next semester. 


Here are my plans for Christmas Break:                             








Doesn't that sound perfect? I think I'm gunna lock myself in my house for a whole month and do absolutely nothing. Family time has never sounded so great. 


Soooo... here's a few photos to recap my semester. :) enjoy.



Beautiful campus and Beautiful friends :)


Walmart adventures with Sam and Jay


Hockey games :) GO NOOKS!


Late night studying in the lounge.


Dressing... warm.


And finally, wrapping things up after all our finals are finished. Most of us haven't slept much lately... as you can tell. We look a little wired. The guys were on their way outside to take a photo in front of the giant UAF thermometer, which probably read something close to -40. 

No comments:

Post a Comment