Thursday, December 9, 2010

This Isn't Me. (December Playlist)


So… Here’s what I’ve been up to lately. This doesn’t really seem like me at all. Maybe you can’t tell. But I can. Looking at this playlist, it shows. Heck, it's good music! And there's even some Coldplay in there, so I haven't completely lost myself... I'm ready for the New Year. Bring it on, December. Give me your best shot. I’m anxious to start over. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever been more excited to.

Decisions, December

Ke$ha- Cannibal
-Cannibal
-We R Who We R
-Blow
-The Harold Song
-Crazy Beautiful Life
-Grow a Pear
-C U Next Tuesday

Nelly- 5.0
Move That Body (ft. T-Pain and Akon)
Long Gone (ft. Plies and Chris Brown)

Rihanna- Loud
-What’s My Name (ft. Drake)
-Cheers (Drink to That)
-Man Down
-Raining Men (ft. Nicki Minaj)

Lose Your Mind by Oldermost
Nothing (ft. JFlow) by Authentic
Tipsy In the Sun by The White Panda
Strangers by Young Man

Holiday Selection
Christmas Lights by Coldplay
Angels We Have Heard on High by Bayside
Boots by The Killers
Christmas Time Again by Amely
Christmas With You by Artist Vs. Poet
Mile High Christmas by Breathe Carolina
Maybe This Christmas by For All Those Sleeping
O Holy Night by Go Radio
Down To Us by Let’s Get It
Ho Ho Hopefully by The Maine
Christmas Brings Me Down by Sparks the Rescue

Black Eyed Peas- The Beginning
-The Time (Dirty Bit)
-XOXOXO
-Someday
-Don’t Stop the Party
-The Situation
-Play It Loud

Out For Blood by Zeds Dead & Omar LinX
Lights Please by J. Cole
90210 by Wale
Lose My Mind by Timeflies
Strobe Lights (ft. Lil Wayne) by Diddy- Dirty Money
Moment 4 Life (ft. Drake) by Nicki Minaj
Blazin by Nicki Minaj


T.I.- No Mercy
-That's All She Wrote Ft. Eminem (Produced By Dr. Luke)
-No Mercy Ft. The-Dream (Produced By The-Dream And Tricky)
-Salute (Produced By Jake One)
-Everything On Me (Produced By Danja)
-Poppin' Bottles Ft. Drake (Produced By T-Minus)
-Lay Me Down Ft. Rico Love (Produced By Jim Jonsin And Rico Love)
-Castle Walls Ft. Christina Aguilera (Produced By Alex Da Kid)

Circa Survive- Appendage
-Sleep Underground
-Stare Like You’ll Stay
-Everyway
-Backmask
-Lazarus

1 comment: