Friday, December 31, 2010

This morning's wake up playlist

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! and happy New Year's Eve!
I feel excited, behind, tired, and ready for tomorrow. Cuz tomorrow, we start over. Fresh, new beginnings.... I'll be posting my resolutions and a few more playlists sometime within the next 48 hours. Can only do so much at once, right?

So, besides being late for work again (only by like 2 minutes) I listened to some good music this morning, and I wanted to share it because I haven't posted anything about music in a while and I feel bad. So, this is what I was jammin to this morning. Nothing brand new, really. Just put it on shuffle and this is what I got.


this mornings wake up playlist
 
curse of curves- cute is what we aim for
theiving- lovedrug
miss magazine- romance on a rocketship
hello lonely- theory of a deadman
video killed the radio star- presidents of the usa
1901- pheonix
everlong- foo fighters
call on me- eric prydz
undisclosed desires- muse
higher- taio cruz and travie mccoy

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment