Monday, October 18, 2010

Music... Duh. (September Playlist)

I'm starting over. Which makes sense, because I truly have started over. Or rather, changed for the better. 
So here's to October, time is new. What I'm saying is, I want to blog about music... why didn't I do that from the start?


Something interesting about me is that I'm very OCD about my music collection. My iTunes is the most organized personal item I own. Each month, I need new music. At the beginning of the month, I get new music. I make a playlist of this music, and I listen to it all month long. In this way, each month of my life has a soundtrack. I almost always have memories that relate to a song. I can tell you when I got the song, why, how I relate to it, the most important memory I have of that song... etc. It's really pretty cool. 


Last month's playlist was pretty awesome, if I do say so myself. So now, I present:

Some September Getdown (yes, "getdown" is a word.)
                                              



Intermission
Senator & The New Republic
Wild and Young
American Bang
Lero-Lero
Luisa Maita
Bringing It Back
Master Shortie
Auburn - La La La (Feat. Iyaz)

Magic
B.o.B ft Rivers Cuomo
Butthole Surfers - Pepper

Hot Tottie (Dirty)
Usher Ft Jay Z And Ester Dean
The Truth
Kris Allen
Teenage Dream
Katy Perry
DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again (Feat. Pitbull)
Usher
Everywhere She Goes
Across The Sky
All I Want Is You (feat. J. Cole)
Miguel
Crazy
James
Interstate
Randy Rogers Band
Si Es por Amor
Wait. Think. Fast.
Aw Naw
Nappy Roots
Ride
Nappy Roots
Inside of You
The Maine
Disarm
Smashing Pumpkins
King of Anything
Sara Bareilles
Half of My Heart (with Taylor Swift)
John Mayer
We'll Be A Dream (Feat. Demi Lovato)
We The Kings
A Drop In The Ocean
Ron Pope
You're The Reason I Come Home
Ron Pope
Summer is Gone
Ron Pope
Mix 6 : Blame It On The Pop vs Warpin Mix
DJ  Warpin
Heart Shaped Box
Nirvana
Come As You Are
Nirvana
Smells Like Teens Spirit
Nirvana
Live Your Dreams
Les Brown
Club Can't Handle Me (feat. David Guetta)
Flo Rida
Rhythm Of Love
Plain White T's
Naive
The Kooks
Believe
The Bravery
Kids
MGMT
Kids (Feat. MGMT)
Chiddy Bang
Epic
Faith No More
All The Above (Feat. T-Pain)
Maino
Say You'll Haunt Me
Stone Sour
Po' Folks
Nappy Roots
Walk Around the Lake
Lost In the Trees
Run Back to Your Side
Eric Clapton
Hasta la Verdad
Javiera Mena
The Best Day
Atmosphere
Freefallin'
Atmosphere
The Loser Wins
Atmosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment