Friday, December 23, 2011

WANTED


I've got a list of "wanted" songs, just haven't had the time to go look for them all quite yet. Most of them are from Pandora or are songs I've tagged while driving in the car.

Twilight Soundtrack (yes I hated the movie, calm down.)
"Fine By Me" by Andy Grammar
"Blackout" by Breathe Carolina (they played them on the radio here in Fairbanks! I was excited.)
"Changing" by The Airborne Toxic Event
 "I Like It Like That" by Hot Chelle Rae
"Hangover" by Taio Cruz ft. Flo Rida
"Tonight Is the Night" by Outasight
"Forever" by Walter Meego
and The Black Keys' new album, "El Camino".

 I also recently downloaded a song called Naked by DEV and Enrique Iglesias... It's pretty good, but I think it could use a kick or two. All you DJ's out there, you'd better grab it quick and play with it, I'm excited to hear some remixes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment