Monday, April 18, 2011

Motivation, March (playlist)

So, I realized a day or two ago that I completely forgot to add my March playlist... I have been SO BUSY. My apologies to anyone who actually cares about the music I post... lol.
Here it is!



MOTIVATION, MARCH

The Crave
Chris Young The Rapper
Better Than Her
Akon ft. Matisse
Pass Out
Tinie Tempah
The Cave
Mumford & Sons
My Body
Young the Giant
Iridescent
Linkin Park
Tomorrow
Silverchair
 On The Floor 
J. Lo ft Pitbull
All The Same
Sick Puppies
Young, Wild, & Free
Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg
One Last D.A.N.C.E.
5 & A Dime
Be Mine (feat. Ellie Goulding)
Erik Hassle
The Prize
KO
My Boots [Acoustic]
LIGHTS
Chicago [Daytrotter Session]
Mat Kearney
Same Stars
Mat Musto
Impossible to Love (demo)
Mat Musto
Summertime
Mat Musto
Dreams 2.0 (b-side)
Mat Musto
Easy Now [Daytrotter Session]
Millionyoung
Rolling In The Deep
Adele
Rolling In The Deep (Adele Cover)
Mike Posner
Slave (The Girls Can Hear Us Remix)
Silver Medallion
Out Of My Head (ft. Trey Songz)
Lupe Fiasco
Simple Math
Manchester Orchestra
Time-Bomb
All Time Low
Rope
Foo Fighters
Break The Chain (ft. Eric Turner & Sway)
Lupe Fiasco
Till I Get There
Lupe Fiasco
All I Do Is Win
DJ Khaled Feat. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross and T-Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment