Monday, April 11, 2011

Dinner Music and Summer Wishes

 Tonight I ate dinner at Silver Gulch, a restaurant here in Fairbanks, Alaska. I tagged these two songs while eating dinner, they caught my attention.
"Dreamworld" by Rilo Kiley
"She's Got You High" by Mumm-Ra

I can't stop thinking about how close summer is... it's killing me. I hate the waiting in between. I've already got my summer jobs lined up, and I'll be continuing to write for the Sun Star, for which I'll be covering local performances, starting with the Barenaked Ladies on June 3, an all ages concert at the Blue Loon. This means I'll be writing a brief that will include audio and photos of the concert, possibly video. The outdoor all ages shows at the Loon are my kind of scene, and I've seen MANY fantastic bands perform there within the past few years, such as Puddle of Mud, Third Eye Blind, 311, and The Presidents of the United States.


Andrew McKeag walks and rocks the barrier on the Under 21 side of the all-ages Solstice concert at the Blue Loon, June 18, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment