Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Discovered and Reviewed

I think I've reached the point that if I don't hurry up and just start writing about everything I've found lately, I'll become so far behind that I'll never get caught up. So, let's play catch up. First off, here's the brand new video for the song "Far" by Coheed and Cambria. I don't listen to them a whole lot, but I really thought this video was pretty cool. I loved the colors, it gave it a creepy vibe in a way. I always enjoy floating lyrics, and of course, Claudio Sanchez himself. Found it here.





Next on my list is a song called Holiday. It was suggested to me in a tweet from @DJLeaks. At first, it seemed a little sketch, but the adventurous side of me won, and I downloaded it. I actually enjoyed it, so give it a shot. It's from the rap/hip-hop genre, so if you like that, try it out and see what you think.



(Sorry for stealing a photo, Sam.)
Last, but certainly not least, I discovered a strapping young man by the name of Sam Davis. Sam does covers, and he does them quite well. He put a jazzy touch on Rihanna's "Only Girl in the World", and a soulful Bedouin cover of "When the Night Feels My Song" that'll get your feet tappin'. I don't know much about him, but I've been in contact with him, so maybe sometime soon I'll be able to get some more info on him. Keep up the good work, Sam. :)

Follow him on Twitter
Watch his videos on YouTube
aaand become his friend on Facebook.
If you'd like to help Sam win the Coca Cola Much Covers competition, click the following link to his FB event page. You can find all the links to his videos and HELP SAMMY D BE A #WINNER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment