Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stats and 8tracks Mix

Thank you!

I've officially reached over 18,000 views on my blog! THANK YOU to everyone who visits my site, you guys rock. Even though blogging isn't a dream of mine, it is a way to help me achieve another dream of mine, which is making people happy through music, and by sharing the music I find and enjoy, I hope that in turn you all enjoy it and will pass it on. :) This month so far, I'm averaging about 60 views a day, which is fantastic, because it's only the 7th! Again, thank you all so much.

I recently created a mix on 8tracks, and if you haven't heard of the website, or don't use it, you totally should! It's a great way to create and share mixes for every occasion, and they're making upgrades and adding new features to their site quite often, so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment