Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pet Peeves



I haven't posted anything non-music lately, and I'm bored right now. So here's a small list of pet peeves/things that annoy me. I found this list half-written from like last year sometime and I never really did anything with it. Some of them are kinda funny though. So here we go.



1. Backwards shoes.

Shoes should not be allowed to be on the wrong side of eachother. Like when I go to put my shoes on, and they're just chillin' there, the left is on the right and the right is on the left. Not where you belong, idiots.

2. Dirty dishes.

Soggy, wet, nasty food all splattered on plates, sitting in a smelly sink. *barf*.


3. People who give me papers or flyers to hand out.

What do I look like to you, a news stand? If you're not able to hand them out yourself, you made too many. And that's wasteful.

4. Radishes.

Seriously, the only vegetables that are be allowed to be spicy are jalapeƱos and other peppers.

5. Sneezing.

Snot and spit flying at 60 miles an hour? ...not okay with me.

6. Uneven sweatshirt strings.

Fix them.

7. Celery.

You only taste good with peanut butter, and that's sad.


8. When the shampoo runs out before the conditioner does.

Can't you people figure out how to proportion you products? I have like 30 half empty bottles laying around, dating back to 2006. I don't use Finesse anymore.



Okay that's the best I've got. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that I am completely in love with you? Kthanksbye.

    ReplyDelete