Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Desert Escape 2012

I'm leaving -40 degree Alaska for an escape to SoCal, about 60 hours from now.
...Words cannot express the amount of colorful, glittery excitement coursing through my bones.
It looks something like this.

Anyway, about a week or two ago, I made a playlist of songs that I can imagine myself lounging, tanning, swimming, shopping, and de-stressing to. As much as I would love to take you all with me, I can't. I can, however, instruct you in the following ways, in order to have a similar experience.

  1. Download Playlist.
  2. Preheat the oven to 80 degrees F.
  3. Add in a cactus, pan of water, sand, iPod, headphones, and as many outlet malls as you can fit.
  4. Set the timer for 12 days.
  5. Get in.


See? Not so bad...

Put these in any order you like, I just listed them alphabetically by artist to make them more organized, because some of them are new, and some are old. There are some amazing artists to note in here, such as The Airborne Toxic Event, Asa, Carousel, Circa Survive, Mansions, Walter Meego, and The Xx.
Seriously though, this playlist is one to relax and have a January-summer romance to. Get to clickin'.
(Favorites!)


None Shall Pass
Aesop Rock
Changing
The Airborne Toxic Event
Andy Grammer
Bamidélé (Ba'Mi'Délé) (Bonus Track)
Asa
The Band Perry
Cinema
Benny Benassi Ft. Gary Go
Boys Like Girls Featuring Taylor Swift
Blackout
Breathe Carolina
How I Roll
Britney Spears
It Will Rain
Bruno Mars
Got To Move
Cake
Sick of You
Cake
Carousel
Get Up
Carousel
Games
Carousel
The Crave
Chris Young The Rapper
Christina Perri
Circa Survive
Everyway
Circa Survive
Is It Love (Prod. by Sex Ray Vision)
Collin McLoughlin
Before the Light Takes Us
Darkness Falls
Naked (feat. Enrique Iglesias)
Dev
Good Feeling
Flo Rida
Look After You
The Fray
Hangover
Hey Monday
I Like It Like That (Feat. New Boyz)
Hot Chelle Rae
Imogen Heap
The Moment I Said It
Imogen Heap
Going Up
Infant Sorrow
Bangers, Beans and Mash
Infant Sorrow
Flightless Bird
American Mouth
Perfect Day
Jim Jones
Bedshaped
Keane
Somewhere Only We Know
Keane
Dig Up The Dead
Mansions
Never Gonna Leave This Bed
Maroon 5
Sunny (Mercury Edit II)
Marvin Gaye
Unwell
Matchbox 20
Say You're OK
Meese
Bandits
Meg & Dia
Tonight Is The Night
Outasight
Finally Moving
Pretty Lights
Almost Familiar
Pretty Lights
Scar Tissue
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons
Runner Runner
How Could You?
Saliva
Broken (feat. Amy Lee)
Seether
Rise Above This
Seether
Today
Smashing Pumpkins
Elevator Love Letter
Stars
Your Love Is A Song
Switchfoot
Enough To Let Me Go
Switchfoot
Hello Hurricane
Switchfoot
Always
Switchfoot
Sweet Disposition
The Temper Trap
Santa Monica
Theory Of A Deadman
Rainfall
Upper West
Walter Meego
Vcr
The Xx
Crystalized
The Xx
Islands
The Xx
Stars
The Xx
Yelawolf
My Body
Young the Giant


Well, there it is. Some of these are links to either download or the YouTube video. Next time I blog to you, it'll probably be from an airport, or sunny Southern California.
Don't forget to check me out on Facebook and Twitter, and of course, my Photography website.
Thank you to all of my readers, and hope everyone is having a great 2012 so far! Enjoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment