Monday, October 10, 2011

Little Touch Ups

WOW, this looks different, doesn't it? Don't worry, you're still in the right place. I just felt the need to clean up a bit. I get in random organizational moods and have urges to tidy things up.
Basically, I just changed the template to something I feel is a little more aesthetically pleasing. I also notice that the more I use photos in my posts, the better my blog will look, especially in this format.
The Reviews and Playlists pages are still present and up to date, so no worries there, either. If anything is missing that anyone would like to see or has questions about, let me know, I'm not able to go through and fine-tune everything just yet. These also probably won't be the only changes I make to the looks, either.

Have no fear, this is still my music blog, there will be no change of content.

Caio! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment