Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Imma let you finish in a minute, but...

Dear Kim Kardashian, Amber Rose, and PETA,

Suck it.

Sincerely,
Yeezy



I guess it's true, the only person that'll ever outdo Mr. West is... Mr. West himself. This ones juicier than an issue of US Weekly, so grab it while it's hot. Kanye lashes out to musically uppercut a few people he's got beef with, including his ex girlfriend, Amber Rose, who's currently engaged to fellow rapper Wiz Khalifa. Next is his ex crush, little miss Kim Kardashian (anybody catch that threat to New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries, her ex husband?). “Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team"... Well played, Mr. West. And as for PETA... well, what more do I have to say. This has gotta be the best Battle Of The Ex's song I've heard in a long time. Thumbs up, for sure.


I saw this on Facebook, as posted by GMAD , and for lyrics, here they are from KillerHipHop.com. Yes this video is UNOFFICIAL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment