Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Dubstep & Others

I'd say it's time for a new playlist. I know my dubstep posts are popular, so, why not fuel the flame. :)
Here's the bangin' bass I've been listening to lately.


Thrice
Passion Pit
Miike Snow
Basement Jaxx
Dodge & Fuski
Skrillex



The rest of this is not dubstep but it's still upbeat stuff to blast in your car on a sunny day.


Morning Thought
Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall
Coldplay
Up Up Up
Givers
Howlin' For You
The Black Keys
Super Bass (feat Ester Dean)
Nicki Minaj
Back Seat
New Boyz feat Dev
Don't Wanna Go Home
Jason Derulo
Do It Like A Dude
Jessie J
 Tonight Tonight
Hot Chelle Rae
Cat Daddy (Starring Chris Brown)
The Rej3ctz
I Can Transform Ya (feat. Lil Wayne and Swizz Beatz)
Chris Brown
Party (Feat. Andre 3000)
Beyonce
Young Forever
The Ready Set
Boyfriend
Big Time Rush feat Snoop Dogg
C'mon (Catch 'Em By Surprise)
Tiesto vs. Diplo feat. Busta Rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment