Monday, March 7, 2011

It's definitely a Monday.

It's 1:15 am and I don't feel like doing anything productive. I don't even know why I'm up. But it's officially Monday... crap.
I teach a dance camp this week for an hour and a half every day, oh, joy. I'm actually kind of excited about it, because I love to teach dance and I can usually stand to work with children. Wish me luck.
I'm teaching a routine to the song Follow The Leader by Soca Boys, it'll be great for the little devils to waste some energy to. Haha...
I'm sitting in a friends room listening to Dane Cook while one friend is playing a video game and the other is passed out on the floor. I ate WAY too much food this evening... Typical night.
I've begun working on a Pandora radio station to represent my blog, it's coming along pretty well. It'll only get better in time, though.
It's now 2 am, and I've realized I've been locked out of my room, until my roommate, who doesn't even sleep in our room, comes back to the room at about 4:30 am. It's definitely a Monday. *sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment